Thursday, September 25, 2008


Cannon says "Mom I don't know who I'm gonna marry, Hadee (Hayley) you or Kiera"
"Well, who do you want to marry?"
Without hesitation "HADEE"
After a thoughtful pause "Then you... then Kiera."
"Hmm..well did you know you can't marry your sister or your mom?"
As if he knew all along "I knnoooww!!"
After another moment of intense thought he says "But you married your dad!"
I spent a minute or two after laughing out loud explaining that Grandpa Robison is my dad and I used to live with him and grandma before I met his dad.
It was so funny, because this morning it was still on his mind and he says "Mom who did you marry?"
Trying to help him understand I said "Sean, your dad."
Very happily Cannon says "SEE, you can marry someone in your family!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Danette said...

Your kids are super cute!! I want to see their Halloween pictures!!!

December 4, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home